Thursday, November 12, 2009

Puch me..until i get my..Satisfaction

Hey there lads and ladies...Thanks too everyone who takes the time out of their days to check out this blog...and those who sent condolences over my passing pup.

With that bein said...lets get down to bidness shall we?

OK so on a day off i had this week I woke up and scoped out Craigslist cause i've been trying to find a Moped that I could restore.
Ive been looking for a few months now and on this day I finally found what i was looking for. What I wanted was a Puch Magnum...which is a mid to late 1970's moped.


Thats a picture of the same one as mine..only that ones in damn near close to perfect condition. I would show a picture of the one that i got...but people will prolly have too much shit to talk...so i'ma just do without it.
The reason why i chose this make and model over others is cause with a little bit of money and creativity i could make it look like this:


I'm writing this as if any of u care..
Oh well so anyways My boy Patch and I want to restore some of these and then throw them in the back of the truck and drive up to SF to blast around.. I guess blast isnt the correct word. Moped stock do anywere from 25-35.. But with gearing and motor mods ive seen some go 50+ which is pretty legit. Oh and most of them get 100+ MPG...eat ur heart out Prius..

heres some pics of close ups on the bike as u can tell work will nee to be done:



I know it will be a fun little winter project...im pretty excited

Oh and i neglected to say it starts first kick...eat ur heart out bitches...something thats just under 40 years old still rollin...im out!

1 comment:

xteenuh said...

i want one of these sooo bad. theres one for sale by my school that i'll prob someday just say f-it. I wanna buy it! Love it Ben!