Monday, November 9, 2009

Calie

Dogs at times are funny creatures, but more than anything they are the most loyal beings I have ever come across. 13 years ago my dad found that in the likes of a hyper active Australian Sheppard that my mom named Calie. She was the best at keeping everyone in the house safe...so much that she wouldnt let anyone near it. Whenever id move away and it was just my mom in our house id still feel that she was safe, mostly cause she had Calie around. Above all, the way dogs act are what many Humans should aspire too. I know that if i was at home sleeping and a someone came in and whistled for me too come too them i'd gracefully decline...not dogs tho...they're there for you thick and thin...rain or shine...or any other methaphor you wish to add. With that said...Rest in peace CAL..

calie rest in peace from ben Walters on Vimeo.

1 comment:

xteenuh said...

Rad video Fishy, A dios Callie!