Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First Plane ride..sf.snow

Yo yo yo homie yo. So i just recently turned 23 and up until last week I had never flown on a plane. Well i guess its never too late to take flight.
Destination: San Fransisco
Departure: Salt Lake City
ETA: 1hr 15 mins.

My first plane ride was pretty mellow but i was alone..seeing that I never flew Pre 9/11 the security measures seemed whatever and did not take long at all. Im not gonna lie...I was a little confused walking around the airport but I figured things out in no time. Fast forward about and hour and i'm boarding the plane. Drunk as FUQ....jus kidding.. I had my skateboard as carry on which didnt fly well with the hoodrat beotch i sat next too. After she complained to the stewardess and nothing changed we took flight:

ok I lied...I didnt fly alone because I opened up SKY magazine and saw a familiar backside (no homo) its blokes bro Sven Nyman:

Anyways mid flight my food came. I actually got a lobster tail, king crab, and a glass of Dom P..kidding but the Biscoff cookies and sugar free fresca was gweat:

After scarfing down some ecsquisite foods i looked out the window only to see my old home of mammoth lakes along with June lake..ahh the memories:


So after some hoodfigga by the name of vAn pizzled me up we stopped by In and Out and grabbed some food and proceeded west to 22nd and geary, where i was greeted with madd knucks:

After saRah gave me knucks we skated down to the laundry mat and by we i mean Vaneskeckler and I:

nice sandals goomba.

so as the day met the night we had a coupla beverages and sat on some fire escape being hooligans chit chatting about stuff i can not rememba:

The next day we went to the park...not a clue which one prolly golden gate park and played frisbee (no homo) and drank mermosas? anyways here is van trying to catch a football one handed...which really didnt work out:

here are more fotos of the parkizzle:



WE left the park and the party continued at casa de vankatsarnik ave and i got my hure did:

blah blah blah sarah cooked stir fry? and then I stood on a rooph top:


sorry i dont feel like writing about much so ima just give lil stories on certain things; Here i took a picture of the street and then got high:

the next day sarah katie and I went to Baker Beach? were it was about 70 degrees. It was different cause i got to listen to some lady with a shit boston accent tell her dog to Bite her willy and then she broke into a Biggie Smalls freestyle.. Ahh people are glorious. We also possibly saw whales swimming offshore...but that fun fact is still under speculation:

After a long day of hanging out, we all decided ice cream was a good thing since it was hella hot. Joes Ice Cream is excellent and heres prooph:


Fo shizzle ok so the night ended and the next day the usualy suspects went and played some tennis while i sat there feeling like a pedaphile at at childrens park...eeek

actually as i skim thru pictures...i got down tooooo:

That night the bros came into town..the bro's being Jr, Sam, Montes, and Patchett:

WE all gave thug hugs no homo and proceeded to the bar..some dive but it was mellow to see the BRO's again, Not only did i see the BROs i got a taste of SF art in the bathroom...ahhh what a beaut!

BROS: and COOL GUY


sam lawree even showed up and he was havin a good time:


the next day we all woke up sharply around 11 and walked down to geary and had some buffalo burger to start the day off right:



It turns out that Sam Laurie became a model after i left CA...and i can see why: BOOM!


You guessed it...we went to the park again, then after we went and slammed some man sodas and gave a toast to the night:



we then moved the party down the road where intoxication dancing and brawling took place..ahh goodtimes:




When I departed from SFO it was a warm sunny day then i arrived in SLC to bitter cold:


Oh before I left i also went snowboarding thats a lil fun fact....saw some pow saw some trees and even a rainbow....no homo:




All and all it was a good trip. Someone once said that the hardest thing that one person can do is nothing at all....turns out that person was wrong its actually pretty easy.
Big thanks to Sarah for cookin me home meals while in SF and givin me the stink eye
thanks katie for being on crack 99% of the day
Big Ups to V ( hey B.......its V...) for pickin my RHE RHE ass up at the airport and droppin me off and gettin me In and Out and turning into Uersala?
Click clap Bow to my brothers from Bro Cal who came up (sam,montes,jr,patches) good times..plenty more to come
And west coast bang bang to my brotha Blake for taking me too and from the airport..Much love

Id like to thank the academy.....

JK peaceeeeeeee

1 comment:

Sarah said...

what, ash and i dont even get honorable mention?? shheeeettt.