Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2 birds...one shotgun shell holding hundreds of small bb's

So being from the REAL California aka Los Angeles its only expected that I am a fan of the only true basketball organization out there... tHe Lake show, Kobe's world, LAKERS...whatever the fuq u wanna call em. Now..moving to Utah most people esp D-Ray( who is a fan since day one) said or even called te say i better not become a jazz fan. Actually i had a voice recording of when Dray called to tell me how he felt....so ill type how the convo went:

D-Ray: What up B?

Me: Nada man just living the dream..how are you?

D-Ray: Im good...i forgot to tell you before u left for Utah, that if you become a Jazz fan now that ur out of CA, Im going to chop my hair off..burn it, send it to locks of love and put your name on it you dirty pirate wilderbeast

THEN BAM!....hangs up on me

OK the call didnt really go like that but the call happened none-the-less. Anyways where was I? Oh yea so when i first moved out here one of the first things I did was go to a Jazz game with Sven, jamie and her friends:

well anyways I felt like a tourist that knew no english in some pigmy village...for i knew nothing about the jazz other than that Karl Malone and John Stockton ran the show. So I asked Sven to give me the low low on the jazz. Now i had a good teacher because at the end of the day I found out that good ol Steevey Boy likes Jazz more than Miles Davis...wait what? Nevamind back to my boring story. So anyways i was starting to enjoy the jazz but not even close to my love for purple and gold and I was trying to scheme a way to justify my love for the state I live in and also where im from...then BAM! like a bat out of hell....i was broadsided by a glowing purp and gold jersey at the D.I. so i picked it up saw it was kind of my size and proceeded to the checkout...$1.50 is what i paid cause momma taught me to be a bargin shoppa:

" oh b walt...is that a Malone Lakers jersey?!!!" Yo daaaaaammmmmmn right it is...REP yo Hood son!
Well thats really all ive got for you today but here are some fotos of our latest snow storm..enjoi!

that first one is our front yard and here is our street...Peace out!

No comments: