Monday, December 22, 2008

Only The Good Die Young ( R.I.P JD dec 14th-dec 22nd)

AND THEN THERE WAS 1;
December 22nd 2008...a day in wich we will live in infamy.... I dont know what that means but it was said about the attack on pearl harbor and has abosoluly nothing to do about my blog. Anyways this morning I woke up peered over at my fishbowl and only saw Bergy swimming around....I knew that sometime while i slept the man up stairs came and took JD's soul. So R.I.P JD aka jeffery dahmer...you were dope like weed in rope... but seriously i miss thee

to be honest there was no man upstairs coming to get young fishy away from his missery...matter of fact you guessed it...i wrote a book on People that shouldnt own pets it goes like this:

People that shouldnt own pets By Ben Walters:
Sean Kaldhusdal Shouldnt own a dog...much less a GIGAPET...The End

Ok so I figured I got the fish while sean was gone in COlorado but the day he came back JD met his demise: I 100% scratch that...237% blame it on sean..for I was sitting in my room and sean thot it would be a good idea to throw a Film Cartridge into the bowl...for no reason...i mean thats cool right? right? WRONG MOTHER FUCKER your stupidity cost a life...just wait till you get a dog and that thing mysteriously ends up on a BBQ or better yet a deep Fryer...
my angers getting the best of me cause Sean stole the shower knowing i had to leave for work in a matter of minutes...and he had to leave for---------------------------------

Bah just a great way to start off the morning....

No comments: