Friday, December 19, 2008

eems

I was only 6 years old when i cried my first tear, I claimed straight edge so much that i protested beer: But when the time came for me...to finally be kissed, I instead ran into the bathroom and cut both of my wrists: Put on eye-liner on my eyes to block out the sun, This is when my life as an EMO had finally begun: I only cut the lawn not for the beauty it brings, I simply cut the lawn cause I enjoy CUTTING things: I bought my first Simple Plan CD and never looked back, Some may call me the gangster of emo cause i dress Black on Black: Anti conformist cause i dare to be me, Anti life wich is why im hangin from this tree: Dear lucifer please save me for all the damage that they did, the life of a hoodrat...rat fuq EMO KID

1 comment:

KingNyman said...

was that dedicated to sean?? or should i become more worried about you?