Sunday, December 14, 2008

bling Bling

Como estas...me almo Ben-ha-meeeeen. translation: Wsup hoodrats?

Things to cure lonelyness in utah:
#1..Go Out....
its funny i actually wrote a book about goin out..it goes like this

Goin Out: By Ben Walters

Na NA na NA nAW.....the end.

#2..Snowboard
If you read my last thread im tryin to get my snowboard on..but well i dunno work too much so im lucky if I go once a week.

#3: Buy gold fish

Guess what...I bought gold fish. It was kind of weird..the whole concept of buying life. Then i realized wow 15 cents per fish..like who can put a price on life..especially only 15 cents. I tell you what..when the day comes where im only worth 15 cents..pull the plug..ya dig?
Back to the story..so I got bored a while back and was like "damn b..u should get somethin to keep you entertained" so as i was wondering the isles of the super wal mart A light when off in my head. As I approached the fish section my mind was already made.
The devil on my right shoulder had a devious idea. I was to buy 2 beta fish ( aka fighting fish) and put them in the tank together and have them duke it out til the death. Then i would let the survivor live for 2 weeks til i bought another beta fish..basically its The Ultimate Fighter meets...Survivor. (copywritten so..dont copy me...."missy elliot") but anyways I got to thinkin that was a mean idea...so i shut it down.
The angel on my left shoulder was like " get 2 gold fish...pronto!"...so i did and off the record one it like a burnt brown..his/her name is Bergy...named after this jelly fish i know:

that was bergy in all its glory just creepin in the new fish tank scopin the crib
The other fish I got is cliche..its a GOLD gold fish...you know wat i sayin? This S.O.B. hasnt stopped eating since i put in it its new bowl..At first i was gonna call it HaBeeb..cause he has a big dot on its forhead..but then i noticed its eating habits and decided on J.D
Now J.D doesnt stand for Jack Daniels or Jurmaine Dupri...it stands for Jeffrey Dahmer cause straight up..he eats and eats and im hoping hes a killer too..not that i want bergy to pass on..but if the shoe fits. here is JD..CREEPIN:
looks mean huh?
Anyways as i peer up and notice that both these fish are alive i feel blessed. Stoked on my new friends and all that. It is unfortunate that the life expectancy of a GF ( gold fish) is like 5-7 days if they make it home safe from the car ride. I read somewhere that they can live up too 8 years.. I know that cause tristan had one named waffles that lived way to long..lets just say we had some good eating on the night of july 7th..2003. yea dig. Kepp checkin cause i dont know how long these bastards are gonna live..peace out from B Walt, Bergy, And JD

No comments: