Sunday, April 5, 2009

let the good times roll

Hollaluyahollaback. So for the 2 of ya'll that read my last post I recently had a vegas vacation...and while on my way back from that vacation i recieved a lone call from an 818 area code phone number....Ok nevermind it actually said Kirk calling...but im all bout visuals. Anyways he was also on his way up to Salt Lake for his first time. Now I grew up snowboarding with kirk but he was always a lot better than me but evertyime we snowboarded together (no homo) it was a good time.

OK so he called me up said he was gonna be in town and wanted to ride Brighton which is a place i've only been to once before. This time was different...in that there was actually a good amount of snow and not a lot of people:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it was by far the most fun i've had all season. It brought me back to the good ol days riding waterman were all there was to ride was deep fresh snow and steep terrain. All that was missing was that fuckin italian kid...where is he anyways?:

Mt Waterman is a small like 3-4 lift resort about 45 mins outside of LA in Angeles crest. Kirk, Sam, the twins and myself used to go up there when the sport was still fresh and new. So it was deffinetly good to be back in that mindset for at least the day. BLAH BLAH BLAH ok ima just post some fotys of the day..keep smiling world...its a good time to be alive..PEACE:





No comments: