Sunday, October 12, 2008

Some food and Some snow.

Word up fellow bored people unite! So this post is a dedication to 2 of the more finer things in life...Food and Snow

So when I used to live in Long Beach I would sometimes venture back home to La Crescenta usually to visit my madre and get some skate action taken care of. Well anyways skate crew usually included the usual suspects of Sam, D-Song, Kirk, And myself. We would usually end up at the south pas park where everyone would be gettin there madd trickery taken care of (minus myself)....but the best part of those days if we were lucky, we would be eating at D-Songs aunts resturaunt by sunset....for the price of a tip. here are some fotos of the scrumptious eats....

This is the name and menu of the resturaunteeee`


Here are some of the best sushi's at the joint:



They also have some of the best orange chicken i've had in my life...but word has it that the menu has changed a bunch but im sure the food is still tasty...!



Aight well a few nights ago sean came home and asked if i wanted to go to MolcaSalsa's I wasnt too hungry but i decided i would be down to go...He then said oh by the way..ur driving. Off the record to you people that do what sean does ur about as cool as ghonorhea. I used to have friends in High SChool that would be like " hey ben..u wanna go snowboarding this weekend" i'd answer with a promt "yes" then they would be like "sweeet pick me up at my house at 7:00. " dont invite me with the intentions of having me drive without me knowing about it...and just for that...ima post a sexy picture of sean up on this beotch.


It actually worked out in my favor tho cause i got some bomb taqitos (sp) and Horchatta.


So anyways last night it started snowing here in SLC and it was nice but a little cold in my bat cave. I actually fell asleep before 1am and woke up rather early..only to fall back asleep til 11ish. Then Sean got home from his night of debauchery and was like "B! lets get breakfast" and i was like hmm...."fa show!"
So we drove to Over The Counter wich is a pretty darn sweet place and the 2 of us lads (no homo ov course) sat down and had some tasty omlettes(sp) and shared war stories. this is our food...enjoy it like we did.....(no homo)


Word here are some snapshots of the snow that fell last night...half of it melted but it snowed nonetheless.



thats it for now...tooodles!

No comments: