Sunday, October 19, 2008

goodtimes good people...the good life

Word...so I highly dislike my job but I enjoy the paychecks I get so I continue to work there....and like everything...it could be worse. So anyways I had a typical not so bueno day at work got off (no homo) around 5 ish...walked into casa De KeLLer Lane threw my ish on the table, walked into my room and found this sweet lil number on my bed:

To those of you that dont know what they are they are metal toe cages for my pedals on my bike. Anyways its not so much the pedals that Im stoked about as much as how cool it is that someone i've barely known for a year still remembered that I was alive...To me it seems like since I moved out hure people forgot I even existed...but anyways its times and gifts like this that helps you realize who your true friends are and more importatly who are not.

Here is a video of a real true friend...i like to call him D-Ray, but you can call him DirtBike:


Anyways I got home today after you guess it..another lame day at slave alet...and I get home to the smell of onions and saturated pork in a crock-pot. This was seans doing...To me it didnt smell to bueno until he spiced it up and put some bbq sauce on it....ahhh mucho bueno:

Umm also I ventured up the street to MolcaSalsa's which is a pretty popular mexican restaurant ...anyways its pretty good..they have tasty cheese enciladas (sp) pictured here:


Got the next 2 days off so check back..oh and check out blakes edit i posted under this...tooodles

No comments: