Monday, October 6, 2008

MOvie Monday's

Holla! So Blake bein the cool guy that he is..picked up the latest Snowboard shred flicks and allowed me to view them on his newly purchased 900 inch flat screen tv...

The first one we watched was Mack Dawgs "Down with people" wich was pretty darn nifty? I mean it was good... a ton of stuff that i enjoy watching and overall a good video. I thot Sexton, Mendenhall, and Austin Smith had the best parts...but who am i to judge.

We then focused our eyes on Double Decade which was aight... I say aight becuase 1...im from the hood and 2..it was just ok. JP Walker is still the man and keeps impressing me especially seeing that a majority of his part was switch...and of course Darrell Mathes had some sweet goodness
WE also watched the sandbox video which was different..a bunch of guys that no ones heard of before but there was a "fakie" frontside 270 onto a rail that was a highlight

I still have yet to see These Days wich i neeeda see as well as the highly anticipated "Thats it Thats all" Travis Rice video...blah yup im no critic but I sure can dance...Ya DIIIGGGGG a milli a milli a milli

No comments: