Monday, February 8, 2010

forqd

hayyy!

WTF!

OK as usual I have mondays and sundays off each week. Now every monday I get super hip and visit the surrounding thrift stores mainly in search of cameras and vintage sports jackets/shirts/ and bongs.... ( not lookin for bongs...i's was kidding) Anyways Sun thrift has hit a dry spell...pretty much the same crap i see day after day..and goodwill is lame. I started goin to this other zone in Pasadena but it is hit or miss. So i got my nerd on and looked for local ghetto stores ( thrift stores) on the internet, and found one just a short drive away. Now I would tell you where it is..but i dont wanna blow the joint up..then all of a sudden they dont have anymore goods. Ok well this place is a gold mine... They have a whole wall full of cameras and another one behind the registers...oh and its dirty cheap..peep this:


That is Kodak's answer to the instant camera. It might be the dumbest looking i have ever seen. They had one with a flash but it was $3.00 instead of the $2.00 i paid for that beauty. The best part about the camera is the Model that it is " party time"...woof

Next i got this old..i dunno i think Kodak too makes this:

that ones pretty basic..i have a few others like it..they're just so simple that i usually buy em...oh and it was only $1.00

The best for last maybe?


kinda maybe. I got this Polaroid 320 for a few scrilla. Kinda bummed cause the previous owner " Stuart Bogartz" decided to etch his name on the top of the view finder...but F-IT i guess that adds to the unique-ness.

Now ima be honest..ive seen this place before but i refused to go there because last time i was on my moto:

and no joke...some prostitute tried to jump on the back. No lies....Needless to say i jammed outa there right quik.
after going there it's safe to say its my new hot spot...

Aight today come to think of it... was a pretty legit day. I woke up with a package on the front porch from 4Q conditioning.

Now 4Q is a costom motorcycle company that in my eyes makes the coolest lookin custom panheads, shovelheads, and knuckles I have ever seen. ( those are engines)


Max Schaaf is the owner...who also happens to be a professional skater from Oakland CA

so anydig i ordered a shirt from him no biggy...and inclosed was some stickers as well as a little note:


I was more apmed on the note than the shirt...it was just cool cause i semi-idolize what max does and has done..thot it was legit he took the time to scribble some words on a piece of paper for me.


word...aight well im out..peace