Wednesday, January 6, 2010

birthing a goat that sells ganja

Heyyyyy...I know what ur thinking...WTF does this title mean...Im just as lost as you..

Enough of that...Now i know ya'll been waiting on the edge of ur seats for a new post..So ima give it to you like this.

Deeeezember 30th 1985 a king was born..That king is me....Just Fuqin wicha..But yea my birthday was this past dec 30th and it was a dewsy... WEll come to think of it..didnt do much..which is fine by me. Later on in the week my madre and padre decided to have a lil feast containing carne asada:

wich off the record..100% the best carne asada ive ever had..SOOOOO bomb right off the BBQ


My dad was heating up some hand made tortillas for some carnitas tacos...:


which looked pretty illin:

I ov course cant get enough of dem carne asada burritos..this one was mucho yumms:


Now I always put my dad on blast with this blog but this time ima set my mom up

There is nothin so close to nails on a chalkboard than watching an adult text message...Woof here scope this:

Thats my mom..and watching her text gives me a stomach ache..In this picture shes prolly asking me where the space bar button is..Woof throw in the towel.
My dads even more funny...for some reason he puts !!! after everything...which makes me excited yet i dont know why

TXT convo with dad:

Ben. Yo fool wsup wit it?

Dad: Nothing much. I am just at home ! ! !

Ben: Oh word..ur really that excited?

Dad: no ! ! !

Ben: then why all the exclamation marks?

Dad: Im fuckin high ! ! ! ! ! ! !

OK it went somethin like that..

heres some token jack pictures:




The next night was new years..I didnt go out..but i had an amazing time!

OK so this past monday i went up to big bear and took some laps with my bro kurk ( his real names kirk but no one can spell it..you'll see shortly) Even made a mini movie..and here it is:

kurk summit throwback from ben Walters on Vimeo.



WOOOWOWO good times..summits still super fun.

Ok after summit we went to of one of the best burger places ive ever been. Its called Get the burger in Big Bear lake CA:


it was soooo Damn good.
Kurk got the director:



and as you can see he was wayyyyyy into it.

pretty sunset:


and then my car blew up on the 210 in Rialto of all places.. im not gonna get into details tho..cause 2010 is all about positive thoughts..even tho it all ends in 2 years.. Have a good one folks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Benny,
I just have to say your blogs are a bright spot in my otherwise dim days. Especially lately, like you I'm staying positive in 2010.
You crack me up always, you are way funny!!! And I am appreciating your massive talent as a photographer, Still and video. I think you should start posting recipes for all that awesome food you show. It makes my mouth water every time.
Loving you,
best Aunt Nancy