Monday, December 14, 2009

no subjekt?

Scanned a cupple pics into the comp..thats all


R.I.P


I also have ADDDDDD so when its 1am and everyone else is asleep im out in the garage rummaging thru stuff that isnt mine. Since i have an addiction to old fotographs i grabbed a box that looked to be filled with em. I was right...

This is of my Uncle john and ted and other bros straight chillen.. SCope the mustaches...SOOOO MONEY!


These are of my grandpa...hes my hero..nuff said:



It turns out my grandpa was also Sean Connery...who knew?


resemblance?
I always thot they looked a lot alike. Only thing is that Connery is a Scotsman and my grandpa has a pretty thick English accent.
I dunno.. I also stumbled across some more of him with his corvette. Wish he still had it....VROOM?

If you notice in most of these pictures my grandpas always got a Coors in hand..if thats not gangster i dont know what is.

Before i got a harley ( yes..i know...im fuckin kewl) I didnt bring it home for 2 months cause i didnt know how to break to my mom that i was about too cut my life expectancy in half. Then i found these puppies:


How sketchy is that. Tandem dune jumping...Im not even dumb enough to do that...and I kill bugs for a living..

what?

OK im out

2 comments:

xteenuh said...

i really enjoyed this one! You're g-pa is legit!

Jon said...

Dude!!! This is your best post eVARR!! You gotta scan some more pics! I'll get you keys to my Mom's house, you can break into their garage too.

I love the pic of John and Ted. Also dig the one of my Dad.

No doubt, you're doing the Lord's work here. Keep it up. You're adding value and improving lives.