Sunday, October 11, 2009

old life

BAHHH .It's weird how we all wait for weeekends but when some come we dont know what to do with our time. Perfect example of my day...so i opened an old bag of pictures and decided to scan them into my computer...most from a long while ago...cheq it:

These are from 05 when d-ray used to have partays at this house in Tujunga..they were always fun and low bust:




haha.. heres one from high school halloween its my friend nick and katey...i was goin thru my punk phase it wasnt even my costume:


Oh wuuuh these are from Mammoth. After my surprise graduation from High SChool my friends kirk, sam, and chad and myself all moved to mammoth lakes too pursue freedom, school, and shreddddin:



and here are some old ones from random times:




thats all for now folks...

No comments: