Monday, October 12, 2009

life fail

I think half of the world needs to check themselves. Especially when it comes to how people dress. My biggest pet peeve is when men combo sandals and jeans:


sad thing is that d-ray rocks that shit all the time ( look at the old school pictures on the last post). What baffles me is that no-one seems to share my same hatred. OK lets say you saw some dude wearing rain boots and boardshorts...you'd give him crap for it right. Then why in the shit are MANDALS ok..fuck em..It erks me to the point where i would rather see someone rocking these:

than see a grown ass man rock the sandal jean combo.

I guess ima prolly piss a lot of folk off with my views....

Oh the cut-off jean shants...They're not of the top of the hate list but c'mon...its like some pro-bro started rockin them and all of a sudden they were the hot commodity:


hmm what else is ugly. Oh If you're 23 and still rockin baggy jeans and

...u might be a piece of shit:
Ahh music...i would say dont even get me started but then i wouldnt be able to make people look stupid.
Country is the music most people say they dont listen too when you ask them. you'll be like " what kind of music do you like?" and the most popular answer you'll get is " everything but country".. Now there is a good reason for this.. When was the last time a contry artist changed the world or had something to say about the current state of the world and how it needs to change. The only one i can think of is the Dixie chicks when they called out Bush...but even there own fans turned on them. If you wanna talk to me about some real shiiiii...then holla to me about my boy:

thats right peoples. There is too much stuff i caould talk on my boy so i aint even gonna get into it..

bahh i felt like writing a lot but now im just over it...lates

1 comment:

xteenuh said...

kudos on the pants and sandals, people here at school do it on a rainy day. WTF???? And all i wear are shants so i dig em.