Thursday, September 3, 2009

sorry pops?

Holla...im happy to announce that I FINALLY bought legit in home internet..

Problem A: its slow as shit cause anything more that $20 a month is too rich for my blood

Problem B; Sat on the fone with ATT for 2 hours tryin to set this up...only to hang up and figure it out on my own.

Problem C: Michael Jackson died...(aint that some shit.....?)

anyways last night i was doin ma thang...watching a lil TV when magically to my surprise i noticed my dad on screen. At first i thought "oh shnap...they're gonna have to relocate him for his witness protection program" then a blacked out

.

.

.
oh wait what happened? oh yea...so obviously i had my camera in hand and i recorded the interview.
Look a lot of people are like "yo b...u make me look like a tardo on ur blog...make me look cool"

my resp is "i made 2 film masterpieces of d-ray and his flava...not a single complaint from the dude....so then i rewarded him with a SEND D-RAY TO SPACE add...now look at him.....a foot deep in moon rocks and astro brews..." i build empires people...you're either with me or recording a folk CD...
So yea my dad has no special treatment i hooked him up i think, you be the judge:

haha that was bad...my B
So on tuesday of next week ima embark on a camping trip with kirk, beeq's and sam...maybe montes too if he grows a pair and starts living. But we had a test run of tents at sams...which went rather well:

we then got kirk and proceed left towards Bass Pro Shops...where we got lost and I was a purchase flake...which i appoligize cause sam droved and i ended up not buyin anything..sorry brosef. Oh well we ate at the restaurant which was pretty sweet. It was more fun watching sam eat his crab dinner with his fingers rather than cracking them with the leg smasher.
Both sam and kirk were soo stoked that they even took a foto with the BPS (bass pro shop) mascott:


after that since smoke was still lingering we had a skate session on xbox tre which was goodtimes...kirk bro'd down:

11:11 make a wish! (sorry i just looked up and saw the time a.d.d at its finest)
so after that malarky i got home and nothing sounded better than the brownies i smelt before leaving to rancho? But once again society was bringin me down:

which then I wrote:

and then ate the brownies anyways...
im out yall...till next time

1 comment:

xteenuh said...

first off, your dad probably hates you now, and second you're mom is hiiilarious!!!!!