Sunday, February 1, 2009

Family in town

Holla-lu-ya holla back. Um yea...So ill keep this short. My aunt and Uncle came into Park City a few days ago and it was nice to see some familiar faces from back home. Anyways Started the day off with a frigid open gondola ride from my car to the Canyons Village:

Where i was greeted and then rushed to get some hot food in me. From there we waited in a long as line to get to the lifts and then it was smooth sailing from there. Here is Jayne and Don on the first lift ride for the day:

So anyways after we ditched my aunt to take some laps i noticed it was 11:30 and i had to go to hell a.k.a work...short story shorter its good when friends and family visit so yall should do so. Heres a coupla more fotos that i took while leaving the mtn entirely to early for my own good.. ciao:

No comments: