Sunday, February 8, 2009

dog pound

Wsup urrybody? So.. I havent posted anything lately because well frankly..nothing exciting has been going on. Every monday is a good day for me because I get to enjoy the day off doin hoodrat stuff alone...weird. Anyways in the TAH they have these little movie dispensers called Red Box... there pretty fresh like sushi and you can find them just about anywhere (the MARKET!, Mc Donalds, and shopping centas) All you do is roll up swipe your card and pick a movie...that easy. its $1.00 u.s 55 krona? Oh but if you get there on monday..BAM you get a free rental:

ahh the glorys of being poor.
ANywhoot with sundays and mondays free I usually try and get up to Park City for some snow shredding and lately its been pretty nifty:



The stormy pics were of today it was pretty chilly aint gonna lie..but a shitty day on the hill is better than a good day at work? i dont know where i heard that..prolly someone more educated than me
So after a few hours of mobbing around listening to Biggie Sinatra remix i decided to take off. While i was driving and talking on the phone..(dont worry its not illegal in UT) i called my dad to see whats up. He was like "word homie im bout to go get some YAKIS and get me some Bull Dogs" well ok i may have added a few words in there that my dad didnt say..but you get the picture. So I was like "damn...thats sounds hella good" so my pops told me that i could TRY* and make some...so naturally with nothing better to do..i went for it.
Rolled up to Smiths MARKETplace and got me the goods to start me on my adventure:

I then wrapped these beezies up and made myself some ignancy:



Now when i made em i prolly shoulda used less oil in the pan and i should fried some french fries in the oil to make them come out better...and I also think Yakis uses mustard in theres..i could be wrong:



Word so that was my dinner..cap'd of with a guilt free Miller 64...to keep my sexy on ya dig? Oh I almost forgot ...so when living with 2 rock stars they are always walkin around with there new hoorahs and gadgets..both my roomates have iphones so i gave in...you guessed it:

BAM cop'd me that new exclusive IPHONe...betcha never even seen that beefwhore.
So what i was tryin to get at was there are somethings/people that you miss from home that you can't simply just make them be here...for everythng else theres visa debit mastercard... git yo eat on!

No comments: