Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ay EE One

A lot Of people ask where I got into cameras... and my answer is always a long one. I guess it all started when I realized I was much better behind the lens vs in front of it. Or at least this was true with snowboarding and skateboarding... Or could this be hereditary? My mom was into photography when she was in college and was a far better photog than I am or prolly ever will be.. here are some of her shots i ghetto scanned in:

this one is actually of her:

grandpa


anyways when i was younger my mom had this Camera with a few different lenses that she never used but also never let me touch.But after she realized I wasn't going to be a doctor or a famous athlete she let me use it. My first shots sucked.. my current shots suck... SHIT i just had an epiphany .. I needa give this photography stuff up... Phew! at least I figured that out at 25 rather that 60


aight peace bishes!


kidding.. ill shoot terrible pictures til im blind

ciaooooo

1 comment:

xteenuh said...

I'll be your fan until I'm blind.