Friday, August 14, 2009

cowabonga

Hollllaaaaa!

Id like to start this off by wishing a very happy birthday to my madre who just recently got back from a little hiking excursion on mt whitney...


SWeet deal...Things have been happening all around...my motorcycle is exactly what i thot it would be...a constant change. Or a constant fix...but in the end its all worth it to see the faces on suburban america when I roll by and rev up.
Health is a constant battle...I will be the first to admit that only about 10% of my every-day-diet has some sort of healthy nutrition...the rest consists of quick food, acid , and human flesh...(went a lil far on that one) ok where am i goin with this...Oh yea...so I love fishing, correction! i love CATCHING but 10 out of 10 times I catch and release cause A: trout is gross and B: so are the blue gil and baby bass at Hanes Canyon res
... But one fish I will eat no question is Halibut. Matter of fact my mom dun cooked up some good eats the other night in the form of Halibut...rice and a mango pepper salsa to go along with it...deLISH!

Soo good...she also made some brownies...but when i went to munch i saw this on the crowave door:

so my response then was:

Anyways...for the past 2 weeks ive had thursdays and fridays off which are nice...but also suck when all of ur friends have the weekends off...oh well, i mean i could be like 11% of CA and on Unemployment...fuq it
So yesterday Beeq's AKA B COugh hit me up and was like..."im heading to A-Mons house to tear out a fence..wanna join" ov course me...im up for anything different in any form...cause if i dont ill just end up sitting around solo in my house as it is. So i hopped on the Harley and zoomed up the road....
Got too casa de AaRON and well...they did most of the work.



I know what you're thinking....but basically starting at aarons house this turns into a no-homo blog-post.
With that being said after they tore some wood out...AMERICA style...A-Mon decided he wanted to practice some Ju-Jitsu...His opponent...Ben Kaufmann..
Ben held his own...but only with strength. Aaron has been training for a while and well i dunno...you be the judge on how it went:




oh and this is just for shits and gigs:





and my future...peace out!:

No comments: